badge

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Basic to Extremely stylish

It's not just getting trendy about clothes. Gadgets matter so much right now for every single person and right now mobile phones have become a person's other half or almost the "Best friend or best part" of any person! As for me I used two mobiles in four years. As soon as I finished my 12th i got a gift for my birthday, an alcatel mobile which i felt was too small for my small palm! I hardly used it for a year and the whole intent for both ma sister and myself was for a nice game that the mobile had. :)


Then seeing the way both ma sister and myself handle the mobile or even play with it my dad only suggested a nokia 3315 for us :( which i used for nearly 2.5 to 3 yrs. though its a basic model i felt so comfortable and proud about my mobile bcoz of its sound quality and i used it as a weapon to protect myself at times of fight wit ma frenz. I throw it at them, hey ppl just rarely i am not very harsh.. Now I just could not really believe that i own a nokia 7500 which looks extremely stylish. Today being the first day of its use i am feeling fine except for the sound while talkin without the earphones. Especially in noisy environments. I was attracted to this gadget by its looks at the first place and then by thinking about the 512 MB memory card i get along with the mobile. Iam feeling so comfortable with the keypad and i can message in the same way i used to in my 3315. Its really nice.

The pros of this mobile I feel from single day use are

--> music player is good
--> photo is good when there is good lighting
--> phone book capacity,1000 entries are possible
--> good message capacity(haven't tried it yet) will update about it
--> color bands give some attraction
--> keypad is fine jus not with its looks but also in typing
--> background color and other customizable options are really good
--> looks excellent
--> the pouch looks good
--> 2MP camera

The cons I must say are
--> first and foremost the lifetime of the battery is quite less. It said 2.8 hours which is also less
--> only certain things can be customized. the backlighting is not customizable
--> sound clarity in noisy environments is worse :(
--> The 5 way key is a little difficult to use.
--> NO DATA CABLE. this is something they must surely provide.
--> security wise ie if the mobile is lost the only way is to lodge a complaint and block the SIM whereas in SAMSUNG E740 you have a facility to find out the person who has inserted his/her SIM without their knowledge of the security feature.


Well as of now I am kinda satisfied about the mobile and i got it for 8000. Black color is attractive. But some people may not find it too attractive. I feel the mobile is really good. I know its the first day. I'll keep updating you readers!

P.S: CHECK OUT FOR THE SOUND BEFORE YOU GET IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Appreciate your comments!! :)

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs