badge

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Fitness Report

Morning - TV/ System(games or online)
Afternoon - Light Lunch, back to system
Evening - Walking, time with family
Night - System and then solid 6-8 hours of sound sleep

I am strictly following a tight schedule for ma parents sake to gain weight. When obesity is ruling the world are you really wonderin wat is that i am trying to say! Well i am slim may be the main reason is that i sleep for the exact 8 hours sleep or may be i sometimes overdo it! This is also a reason many will find me always jumping all day! I drink a glass of milk and eat atleast 4 dosa or 4 idlies or 4 idiyapams with amazing side dishes! My mom's the world's best cook (when she cooks what i like!)Hee hee

When it comes to the evening session I find all possible ways to escape from my house saying that i am goin for a walk. My true intent is to explore my area after being so many years here. I know it sounds stupid! Mostly being the pillion rider,i could only find the roads too much for me to think! Because I've encountered lanes with dead ends :( Its just part of my riding experiences. So i planned for a lovely walking session in the evenings. People prefer taking their iPod's with them but i taking my mobile with me so that i can jot down some locations with landmarks which will atleast help me later when someone asks me about the places near ma home. After 30-45 mins of walkin in and around ma area i go to ma favourite shop and do the secret stuff! This particular thing my parents hate to the core! Guess wat??? Eating at the chat shop, i could always find the smell automatically pulling me inside the shop! could'nt help it! So only i do it jus for three days!!

Isnt ma walking idea something
superb??

1 comment:

  1. "We cannot live for ourselves alone. Our lives are connected by a thousand invisible threads, and along these sympathetic fibers, our actions run as causes and return to us as results" and one such thread is www.newzly.com submit this post and connect with a new world of members who appreciate. The top voted posts will be emailed to more than 1200 registered members each day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Appreciate your comments!! :)

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs