badge

Monday, September 08, 2008

Remarkable Chef Brian Landry


It's all about food. I am not a very good cook. But I wanna try my hands on this dish as I am very keen to prepare this dish for my family. Not a problem about the recipe. It is available in www.GreatAmericanSeafoodCookOff.com . which I very recently voted for in the site. This recipe is by Chef Brian Landry from Louisiana. Shrimp and Andouille sausage is the dish I am writing about. Isn't the dish looking great?When I checked the recipe, I was able to figure out most of the ingredients. YES, surely I am gonna try this dish.

Well I certainly have some tips for you. The foremost point is prefer getting normal shrimps rather than frozen one. This is mainly for the taste. The taste is much better and it is easy to cook. This is the best tip I can give you right now. Use the same ingredients as specified in this recipe as they are easy to find and mostly available in the local shops.

Well are you also interested in knowing about the cook off challenge. Well, visit the site and enter the contest and vote for your favorite recipe. This is gonna be really tough as all the five dishes are just rocking.. Since I am a shrimp lover I opted this and wanna cook this. And guess what, you can win a "Free trip to New Orleans" along with a prize package including two Southwest Airline roundtrip tickets, hotel accommodations, dining experiences and more! What more will one want! Check out and vote!

Sponsored by Lousiana Seafood

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Appreciate your comments!! :)

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs