badge

Saturday, September 20, 2008

My list is growing big!

The time I spend at home is becoming directly proportional to the time I spend with my keyboard and listening to my mp3 player. My is almost crying and my mom is taking efforts to take it from my ears. I load only few songs and only my favorites. Put down your list also here!
1) Kangal Irandal -- Subramaniapuram
2) Taxi Taxi -- Sakarakatti
3) Dhikku Dhikku,Anbae en anbae, Yaaro manadhile -- Dhaam Dhoom
4) Rompe --Daddy Yankee
5) Truly Madly Deeply -- Savage Gardens
6) Un siripinil -- PKMC
7) In the end-Linkin Park
8)Lonely -- Akon
9) Don't matter -- Akon
10) Suthivarum Bhoomi(I am obsessed with the patiala(:P))-- Jeyam Kondaan
11) En anbae -- Satyam (No stop it I just listen to the song)
12) Ada kada Kada -- Satyam (Just for premji)
13) Smack that -- Akon
14) Teri ore -- Singh is Kinng
15) Bol na Halke -- Jhoom Barabar Jhoom
16) Karupin Azhagu -- Swapna Koodu
17) Kehna eh Jashn-e- bahaara -- Jodhaa Akbar
18) Pappu can't dance -- Jaane tu ya jaane na
19) Say na say na -- Bluff master
20) Ondra Iranda -- Kaaka Kaaka
21) Uyirile, Paartha Mudhal Naale -- Vetayaadu Velayaadu
22) Vizhigalil -- Thiruvilayadal aarambam
23) Ente kalbilae -- Classmates
24) Goodbye my lover -- James Blunt
25) Hips don't lie -- Shakira
26) Boulevard Of broken Dreams-- GreenDay
27) Irreplaceable -- Beyonce
28) Barbie girl -- AQUA
29) Bebot -- Black Eyed Peas
30) Celine Dion -- My heart will go on
31) Race is on my mind
32) yeh mera Dil -- Don
33) Won't go home without you -- Maroon 5
Thamarai Songs are always in my List!

This is it for now!
I am obsessed with it! I will let you know more!

1 comment:

  1. hey,
    i really appreciare this one
    was truly exciting seems like a big Harris Jayaraj fan.
    Nice proxies too.
    I am just going to copy u r title for my one of my latest post.
    Hope there are no charges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Appreciate your comments!! :)

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs