badge

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Blog Award to pals

A warm welcome to all my blogger pals,


I was waiting for the right moment to give this award to my blogger friends! Now with Diwali around the corner and I am here to present this "Entertaining Blog Award" to my blogger pals..


I would like to present this award to everybody in my list! And here comes my very special list!

1) Subash

2)Tey

3)Jeff

4)Nisha

5)Karthik

6)Yenzz

7)Jazzie

8)Katz eyes

9)Pinay mommy online

10)Joy

11)BenchieGrace


P.S: Hey guys I'm sorry if names are left out! This award is for all my pals here!

Wishes from

Jay

4 comments:

  1. Hey jay
    Thanks a lot for putting me first up there.
    Also i wish u evry happy and safe diwali.
    I hope u all always have happiness and fun filled in u r life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot subash! You have a good blog that's the main purpose your name is here!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, Jay, thanks!! I appreciate that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Kat
    You have a great blog Kat!:) Thats the whole reason!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Appreciate your comments!! :)

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs