badge

Saturday, January 03, 2009

The festive season continues, so does the celebration

Hello everybody. Welcome to the new Year. Hope all of You are having a great time. I had a blast on New years eve. The celebrations went on all night. My friends were at Times square. The celebrations were top notch. A lot of people had come to The Big Apple to enjoy the festive and merry atmosphere. The Clintons visited Times Square to ring in the New Year. People from all over the world had come to visit the excellent and grand celebration.



I am having a great time. Hope you guys are having a great time too....


2 comments:

  1. Hi Jay how are you. Belated Happy new yr. Hope your celebrated it with so much fun.. Mine is boring
    Blogger"s Recollections
    Array Of Hopes
    Brief Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am doing very well Tey... how are you doing?? happy new year to you too... my celebration was pretty good...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Appreciate your comments!! :)

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs