badge

Sunday, January 04, 2015

My very new hobby is blossoming..

Quilling is one of my happy habits that I love. I am not too quick at it but I love to quill.. It brings out a part of my creativity that I always like to renew.. And since I am not a style freak I keep things simple when it comes to quilling.. I learn a few things from my aunt and love to share a few ideas with her.. I have my family who encourage me to work on this.. And last but not the least my best Bud supports me and buys me stuff once in a while in wholesale markets that helps me save a bit of cost.. But never compensate on the quality..
Thanks to all these people In my life for this constant encouragement.. This is my first set of jhumkas..


posted from Bloggeroid

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I really enjoyed my brief visit on your site and I’ll be sure to be back for more.
    Can I contact your through your email?

    Please email me back.

    Thanks!
    Kevin
    kevincollins1012 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Appreciate your comments!! :)

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs