badge

Saturday, October 10, 2015

SundayStealing: That Alphabet Thing Meme

Sunday Stealing Meme: That Alphabet Thing


A: Accent -- 
Indian, Chennai Tamilian
B: Breakfast -- Pongal and some white bread!
C: Chore you hate -- Cleaning! :P
D: Dad's name -- Go-win-the-Rajan (:P) 
E: Essential everyday item -- At this moment Mobile phone
F: Flavor ice cream -- Blackcurrant
G: Gold or silver -- Both!
H: Hometown -- Chennai
I: Insomnia -- Only when I am stressed, thankfully not now.
J: Job title -- Test Lead
K: Kids -- I love them till they start crying!
M: Mother's birthplace -- Chennai
N: Number of significant others -- After a bit of trial and error, finally found the 1!
O: Overnight hospital stays -- I am allergic to hospitals
P: Phobia -- Of Heights
Q: Quick at -- Writing
R: Religious affiliation -- Believe in God
S: Siblings -- Younger Sister
T: Time you wake up -- Struggle at 5:45 AM in the morning to catch the 6:45 AM Bus. Otherwise, 8 maybe!
U: Unnatural hair colors -- Would love to try Burgandy or like the Red haired Weasley! :D
V: Vegetable you refuse to eat -- Bittergourd
W: Worst habit -- Procrastination and Over-thinking
X: X-rays -- My mom's latest was the heel spur, it scared me after my sister's head scan
Y: Yummy -- Everything mother cooks
Z: Zodiac sign -- Gemini, so much for liking twins! :)


Let's continue stealing!

4 comments:

  1. I don't want to color my naturally red hair, except to cover the greys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither will I! Coz its unnatural colors anyway!! ;)

      Delete
  2. Ok then, please don't be sending any bitter gourd seeds to me. ;-). And, I'm now allergic to hospitals too! Heehee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I will send it going forward now!! :D *evil grin*

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Appreciate your comments!! :)

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs