badge

Sunday, June 05, 2016

Kwizgiver's June Writing Challenge: Day 5

Join Us Here!

What has been your greatest challenge in life so far?
 The year 2013 was the most challenging year in my life till now. It took me a very long time to realize what's most important in life. It is to manage myself than managing others. I only made decisions for others, not much for me. I was pampered so much that I didn't know my parents were scared about letting me be.
I made an important decision with immense anger and it cost my family a lot than I could ever possibly think. I realized my mistake and things took almost 2 years to live a better life.

Now, I am capable of making decisions that is good for me, learning to manage myself! My family feels better. I have a bigger and a better perspective! :)

If I had not surrendered myself to God with trust, I wouldn't be where I am today!

4 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog! Appreciate your comments!! :)

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs