Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Resonance




Image Source: Google

A sense of calm flushing over me,
A sense of silence flushing over me,
A sense of nothingness making me feel free,
A sense of accomplishment making me feel light.

 
Like a ray of light that enters a broken window,
Like a raindrop on a parched land,
Like the freshly grown first leaf of a long planted sapling,
Like the first smile that spreads in seeing the person we love.
Like that first teardrop that comes out in joy,
Is this called HOPE? :)
 
Patience is the key to 
many things in life, almost everything. 
Before it is the sense of trust and commitment,
 And above all is FAITH! :)
 
Excited, yet all I could do is SMILE! :)

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog! Appreciate your comments!! :)

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs